Tuesday 5 July 2022

Blood donation (free service to the society & we can work as as a volunteer too)

Dear Friends,


Whoever in need of blood they can search their location, blood group and as per the availability of donors in the website, it will be displayed on the screen, we can approach one by one and request to donate blood and moreover we can serve as a volunteer for which we need to register on website. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸปPlease register yourself and support the organization voluntarily.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

https://www.friends2support.org/


When I was a volunteer, I got calls for donating my blood. Once or twice I donated, due to health issues I quit from that organization. It's a genuine & trustworthy website.


Please help to those who are in need.


Thanking You,


Your's Sincerely,


N. Vinay Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment